We accept new skaters throughout the year depending on session availability. Please contact the Club Administrator for more information.
- Have your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card ready. You must pay by Credit Card to complete your registration.
- Create a New Family Account (Parent/Guardian for skaters under 18) or Login to your existing account.
- Add skaters to your family under My Account.
- Go to Registration.
- Register all skaters in your family for their sessions.
- Go to the Shopping Cart.
- Choose the items that apply to each skater.
- Complete your registration by reviewing all policies and submitting a Credit Card payment.
Buy Online (CREDIT CARD only)
We accept the following cards:
All transactions will be completed in Canadian dollars. Online purchases may be subject to service fees.
Why do I need a Member Account?
Member accounts allow you to:
- Register online for sessions and pay by Credit Card.
- Pay for Assessments/Tests, Annual Show Tickets, Club Merchandise and Fundraising Items by Credit Card.
- View a personalized schedule for all skaters in your family.
- Add a new skater to your family.
- View each skater's progress.
- Update your address or email.
- Check on the status of your payments.
- Add or remove yourself from our mailing lists.
New Accounts must be created by a Parent/Guardian for skaters under 18 years old.
Accounts for Paper Registrations ONLY
If you are paying by cheque or cash, you must submit a paper registration form for each skater. See the Register page for more information.
The club will create a single family account for all skaters in one family.
To access your account information online:
- Click Here to reset your password using the email address provided on your paper form.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account setup.
Don't remember the email you provided? Contact the Club Administrator.