Online Registration is open from late June until the last week of January.
We accept new skaters throughout the year depending on session availability. Please contact the office administrator at email@example.com for more information.
- Have your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card ready. You must pay by Credit Card to complete your registration.
- Create a New Family Account (Parent/Guardian for skaters under 18) or Login to your existing account.
- Add skaters to your family under My Account.
- Go to Registration.
- Register all skaters in your family for their sessions.
- Go to the Shopping Cart.
- Choose the items that apply to each skater.
- Complete your registration by reviewing all policies and submitting a Credit Card payment.
Buy Online (CREDIT CARD only)
Club Members can purchase the following items online:
Test Fees for STAR 1 to 5 In-Class Assessments
Test Day Fees Senior Bronze and higher plus all Interpretive
Annual Skating Show Tickets (Sold after March break each year)
We accept the following cards:
All transactions will be completed in Canadian dollars. Online purchases may be subject to service fees.
Why do I need a Member Account?
Member accounts allow you to:
- Register online for sessions and pay by Credit Card.
- Pay for Assessments/Tests, Annual Show Tickets, Club Merchandise and Fundraising Items by Credit Card.
- View a personalized schedule for all skaters in your family.
- Add a new skater to your family.
- View each skater's progress.
- Update your address or email.
- Check on the status of your payments.
- Add or remove yourself from our mailing lists.
New Accounts must be created by a Parent/Guardian for skaters under 18 year old.
Accounts for Paper Registrations ONLY
If you are paying by cheque or cash, you must submit a paper registration form for each skater. See the Register page for more information.
The club will create a single family account for all skaters in one family.
To access your account information online:
- Click Here to reset your password using the email address provided on your paper form.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account setup.
Don't remember the email you provided? Contact the club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.