- Have your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card ready. You must pay by Credit Card to complete your registration.
- You will be prompted to Login or Create an Account once you have chosen a program.
- Register all skaters for their programs.
- Sign up each skater for our Annual Ice Show.
- You can choose to rent a locker for convenience.
- Complete your registration by reviewing all policies and submitting a Credit Card payment.
Registration opens September 1st @ 12pm
Payment by Credit Card only
We accept the following cards:
All transactions will be completed in Canadian dollars. Online purchases may be subject to service fees.
Pay Online (CREDIT CARD only)
Why do I need a Member Account?
Member accounts allow you to:
- Register online for sessions and pay by Credit Card.
- Pay for Assessments/Tests, Annual Show Tickets, Club Merchandise and Fundraising Items by Credit Card.
- View a personalized schedule for all skaters in your family.
- Add a new skater to your family.
- View each skater's progress.
- Update your address or email.
- Check on the status of your payments.
- Add or remove yourself from our mailing lists.
New Accounts must be created by a Parent/Guardian for skaters under 18 years old.
Accounts for Paper Registrations ONLY
All skaters must register online for the 2020/21 Season
Contact us if you cannot register online or need to pay by cash or cheque.
The club will create a single family account for all skaters in one family.
To access your account information online:
- Click Here to reset your password using the email address provided on your paper form.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account setup.