Registration Open: June 30th to Family Day (3rd week of February)
Payment by Credit Card is required to complete your registration!
Learn to Skate
Age 3 - 17
Beginners and those wishing to improve their skating skills
Annual Ice Show
YES or NO
Discounted fee until Dec 31st!
September to May
Registration is by paper form ONLY.
Online Registration Help
Step 1 - Find the Right Programs
- Start with our 2019/20 Quick Reference Schedule (available soon). This is a one page overview of our weekly program session schedule with program information and requirements.
- Go to Programs if you need more information on our programs.
- Go to Schedules & Fees to review program prices for different membership levels. Only individual session prices are displayed during session selection. Membership discounts are applied in the cart.
Step 2 - Register for Program Sessions
- Follow the links until you find the program you are interested in.
- Click on REGISTER next to a session to register a skater. You may be prompted to login to your account. If you are new to our club, you will need to create an account before continuing.
- Complete all progam session registrations before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3 - Register for the Annual Ice Show (REQUIRED)
- ALL skaters are encouraged to take part in our Annual Ice Show in April each year.
- EVERY SKATER must register either YES or NO to allow us to pre-order costumes.
- Register from this page or use the Register for Ice Show button in the cart.
Step 4 - Locker Rental (Optional)
- Rent a locker for the season. Our spacious lockers can hold a Zucca bag or large duffle bag on the bottom with room for a backpack on top. There are 2 hooks for clothes or bags.
- The locker room has a coded door entry.
- Skaters must provide their own locks.
- Rent a locker from this page or use the Locker Rental button in the cart.
Step 5 - Register for Off-Ice Programs (STAR 1 and higher levels)
- We offer a variety of off-ice programs to enhance your on-ice performance.
- Register from this page or use the Off-Ice Programs button in the cart.
Step 6 - Checkout and Pay to complete your Registration
- Click on the SHOPPING CART link in the yellow menu bar.
- Review all registration information in your cart.
- Click on BILLING INFORMATION to enter your billing address.
- Review all Policies in this section to continue.
- Click on PAYMENT INFORMATION to proceed with payment by credit card.
- If payment is successful, your registration is complete and you will be sent an email confirmation.
If you have any problems with online registration please contact our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.